Computer Repairs, St Kilda
Are you based in St Kilda? Do you have a computer problem? It doesn’t matter whether it’s a Mac or PC, desktop or laptop. Give us a call and you will soon be able to say “Itsfixed”!
Itsfixed is your computer expert in St Kilda, providing customers with quality computer, laptop and MAC repair services. We love computers and technology, and we also love helping people with their technology.
Here’s why you should give us a call:
Great customer service – Customer service is our top priority. We promise that every customer is well taken care of.
Guaranteed workmanship – We have a solid 14-day work guarantee.
We come to you – Our experienced technicians will come to you, and even better, look to fix your problem on the spot.
Competitive prices – We don’t charge call out fees, minimum hour fees, weekend or after hours surcharge fees, and different rates just because you’re a business!
Here at Itsfixed, no issue is too small for us, and our competitive rates mean you can give us a ring any time to resolve your problem. Our services cover a broad range of computer issues, including:
- Speed up a slow computer. Get it back to the way it was when you first bought it!
- Get rid of viruses, Trojans, malware, spyware and any other nasties that infect your computer
- Recover lost data from your computer
- Repair or install computer programs
- Recover lost passwords
- Provide advice on how to get the most out of your computer
- Help connect your computer to the home network, or to printers
- Set up backups so you never lose data again!
- Setting up a new laptop
- Repairing broken screens and cases
- Upgrading laptops and speeding up slow laptops
- Fixing any viruses, Trojans, malware or any other nasties that may infect your laptop
- Back up and restore your data. We can even help retrieve lost data
- Install new software
- Help connect your laptop to the Internet, or to printers
- Speed up your slow Apple iMac, Macbook or Macbook Pro
- Recover lost data from your Apple iMac, Macbook, iPhone or iPad
- Repair any OSX issues, including OSX upgrades to the latest Yosemite
- Repair or install Mac programs
- Recover lost passwords
- Replace damaged screens
- Remove and clean Apple specific malware or viruses
- Give your iMac or Macbook a new lease of life by upgrading your memory or hard drive
- Provide advice on how to best use your Apple devices, including setting and syncing all your iPads and iPhones
- Set up your family or business backups for all your Apple devices – keep all your precious photos and music safe!
- Help you to switch from Windows to Mac, transferring your data and email, and also providing one on one Apple tutoring to help you get comfortable with your new Apple Mac
- Set up your Apple network with other Apple Macs and PCs, including Apple TV
- Set up your other Apple devices like iPods, iPhones and iPads to sync with your Apple Mac
Got a computer problem in St Kilda? Don’t waste time trying to figure it out. It doesn’t matter whether you’re home or business, give us a call today!